Coherix 3D VAC™ - Volume Adaptive Control
Control the Volume. Automatically.
Coherix 3D VAC detects instantaneous volume variation and automatically adapts the bead volume, ensuring a high-quality bead of the specified volume is actually dispensed in each zone of the part. VAC uses a proprietary characterization process to learn the dynamical behavior unique to each dispensing system and uses that knowledge to predictively control the behavior of the dispenser.
Inherent variations are now significantly reduced, saving on labor and material costs.
Benefits for Manufacturers
- Reduces unscheduled downtime
- Streamlines production start-up
- Variable bead control without the need for a robot programmer
- Robots can run at maximum practical speeds
- Elimination of redundant secondary hem over-sealing
- Minimizes “boil-out” issues in the paint shop due to dispensing variation
- Reduces contamination in the e-coat tank