Field Application Engineer Europe (m/f/d)
Coherix is the world’s leading provider of 3D machine vision process control solutions for well-known customers in the automotive, medical device and electronics industries. We are a fast-growing, high-tech company focused on developing advanced 3D inspection systems for automated monitoring of robot-guided adhesive and sealant bead application.
As we continue to grow, we are looking for a reliable and dedicated Field Application Engineer to join our European organization based in Sinsheim, Germany.
- Responsible project support from initial sampling and installation of a test system to commissioning of the complete solution at customer site
- Provide technical support for European customers
- Analysis, as well as coordination of process and system details together with the customer
- Conduct customer training and education
- Technical project responsibility
- Support our European Sales Team with the technical clarification of customer requirements
- Successfully completed technical vocational training with further training as a state-certified technician or technical degree, e.g. in the field of electrical engineering, mechatronics, mechanical engineering, robotics, automation technology
- Professional experience in a technically demanding and preferably customer-oriented role (e.g. application, service, support, commissioning)
- Knowledge in the field of plant automation and robot programming
- Experience in the field of industrial image processing, machine vision, laser inspection, AOI, imaging technology or manufacturing process control is a plus
- Strong customer service skills: problem and solution orientation
- Independent and goal-oriented
- Very good knowledge of English and German, other languages are a plus
- Willingness to travel throughout Europe
What We Offer
- Working in a globally growing company with flat hierarchies
- Fair compensation structure
- Company car also for private use
- Exciting working environment with challenging tasks and the development of comprehensive know-how
- Work at customer sites, the laboratory in Sinsheim or from home office
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to call us at +49 7261 1419835.