Customer Support Engineers
We are currently hiring Customer Support Engineers who are responsible for the installation, setup, training and ongoing support of process control and machine vision products including hardware and software within automotive manufacturing customer environments (onsite and/or remote access).
As a Customer Support Engineer, you are responsible for conducting in-house feasibility studies on sample parts from customers, generating reports and bringing critical customer feedback to the Application Engineering, Sales and Marketing and Product Development teams to make improvements where possible. Successful team members will have a positive, confident, “go-getter” attitude with a minimum of one year experience, and mechanical and electrical engineering knowledge.
Coherix offers a competitive base salary and benefits, quarterly incentive program, annual bonus, and Incentive Stock Options combined with the opportunity to travel domestically and internationally.
Associates level degree or equivalent in an Engineering discipline
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Strong multitasking abilities
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word/Excel/PowerPoint
- Excellent customer relations skills
- Willingness to travel internationally and domestically on short notice
- Robotics knowledge
- Dispensing materials & equipment experience
- Machine vision knowledge
- Customer service experience
Ann Arbor, MI