The Assembly Technician is responsible for small components manual assembly, loading firmware and software, and pulling kits and moving them to the floor for assembly. Fine motor skills and the ability to take direction well are required characteristics for succeeding in this job.
Minimum Experience: 2-3 years
- Attention to detail
- Computer Skills
- Experience working with hand tools
- Familiar with electronic assembly
- Strong manual dexterity with small components
- Experience with Bill of Materials & Assembly documentation
- Inventory Control
- Data Entry
- Operate a small lift truck
Location: Ann Arbor, MI
NO AGENCIES PLEASE
Submit Your Resume
Please specify in your cover letter which position you are applying for.