A successful candidate will be able to set up, manage, improve and troubleshoot technology systems that our business uses to maintain computer and software networks of the company. IT needs to ensure all employees have the technology they need to complete their work and keep the organization’s important files and information safe and intact.
Minimum Experience: 3-5 years
Education: Bachelor’s degree in a technical discipline, such as computer science, information technology or computer engineering
Required Skills: A variety of soft skills, technical skills and industry knowledge to provide the most efficient and comprehensive support include:
- Working knowledge of Windows and Linux operating systems, software and programming
- Excellent problem-solving and critical thinking skills
- Keen attention to detail
- Good organization
- Time management and prioritization
- Efficient trouble shooting abilities
- Effective communication skills, including speaking, writing and active listening
- Great customer service and interpersonal skills
Location: Ann Arbor, MI
NO AGENCIES PLEASE
Submit Your Resume
Please specify in your cover letter which position you are applying for.