At Coherix, both microns and microseconds matter, requiring our software engineers to create and maintain sophisticated 2D/3D measurement applications which are robust, reliable and efficient. Coherix’s solutions offer a wide range of challenging opportunities from firmware level code, 3D numerical computing, time critical runtime services, client-server applications, user interface design, as well as statistical process control reporting and analysis.
Successful candidates will possess strong problem-solving skills related to error proofing and in-line measurement domains, have the ability to work efficiently within a team environment involving discussions of future features, writing code to implement features, debugging code and testing and be able to conduct support in a professional manner after features are delivered to customers.
Minimum Experience: 2 years
Education: Bachelor of Engineering/Computer Engineering or equivalent
- C++ object-oriented programming
- User interface (GUI) programming
- Proven experience in writing clean, maintainable code
- Enthusiastic about learning and implementing new technologies
- Microsoft Visual Studio C++ (Native)
- Image Processing
- 3D advanced mathematics experience
- Firmware / Embedded
- Industrial robotics experience
Location: Ann Arbor, MI
NO AGENCIES PLEASE
Submit Your Resume
Please specify in your cover letter which position you are applying for.