Careers at Coherix
We appreciate your interest in Coherix and encourage you to explore the opportunities that are currently available. We are growing rapidly and are always seeking passionate and talented people to join our enthusiastic and nimble team. If you are a dynamic individual that enjoys a fast-paced environment, you have come to the right place.
At Coherix we are proud of our innovative and entrepreneurial culture. We value the people that make up our organization. We are a team-oriented organization that thrives on spirited collaboration and innovative thinking.
Coherix is an equal opportunity employer with a competitive salary & benefits plan. All team members have an opportunity to become shareholders through our Incentive Stock Option Plan. No Agencies please.
Coherix, a leader in 3D machine vision is looking for an Account Manager that will be responsible for managing all sales related activities within specified accounts. The Account Manager will be responsible for direct selling efforts to people in plant and engineering offices to meet or exceed yearly established targets for bookings, revenue, and gross margin. The Account Manager will be responsible for setting and executing sales strategies and tactics in his/her accounts. The Account Manager will be responsible for finding leads through individual prospecting, and following up on leads provided to him/her by Coherix.
- Develop and implement strategic selling plans for accounts. Identify complex sales situations, and manage and direct company resources to “win” the business.
- Develop relationships with key personnel at all levels of plant, engineering and management within assigned accounts and establish Coherix as a preferred solutions provider in the accounts.
- Write and submit quotations based on complete scope of work from customer. Provide pricing to customers based on standard Coherix price guidelines. Review proposals with customers, positioning Coherix competitive advantages. Negotiate a successful sale maximizing Coherix profitability and correct scope of work.
- Interface with Coherix resources and customer on sold projects to assure complete understanding of deliverable. Participate in kickoff and status meetings as required to assure smooth project execution and complete customer satisfaction.
- Solicit input and feedback from customers on product operation and new requirements to provide direction on product improvements and new products to increase Coherix’s competitive advantages and market share.
- Manage company assets through an accurate monthly forecast, creation of a health order pipeline, and support in the collection of overdue payments.
- Act as main interface for customer to assist with issues such as system delivery information, spare parts quotes/delivery, service issues, product problems, etc.
- Distribute product sales and technical information to system integrators, VARs etc…, on sold or proposed projects. Review vision applications for conformance to product specifications and capabilities.
- Organize, schedule and prepare product presentations/demonstrations for customers with support from engineering and/or marketing as required.
Required Skills & Qualifications
- Bachelor degree in Engineering or Business related field or equivalent relevant experience.
- Knowledge of Domestic Automotive, New Domestic (Transplant) Automotive, General Transportation Industry and automotive manufacturing companies.
- Minimum of 5 years selling experience in a capital equipment environment.
- Established record in developing customer base in new sales territories.
- Technical competency in automation applications.
- International sales experience preferred.
- Working knowledge of Vision and Vision applications.
Desired Skills & Qualifications
- Experience selling of production equipment or quality measurement systems to automotive customers.
- Large dollar negotiation.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to explain complex technical concepts.
- Use of Salesforce.com for CRM and forecasting.
- Managing channel sales.
Minimum Physical Requirements
- Work in an office environment or remote office.
- Ability to travel to customer sites (domestic and international).
- Ability to walk extended distances inside auto plants.
- Ability to work at trade shows (standing for several hours continuously).